This is the Bridge Player's Credo
- I will not criticize or express disapproval of my partner's or an opponent's play or bid.
- I will call the director by saying "Director, please."
- I will not comment that an opponent's error was anticipated or needed for an action to succeed.
- I will refrain from giving unsolicited advice.
- I will not discuss previously played boards with my partner in the presence of new opponents.
- I will stop all cross table conversation as soon as one hand is removed from the next board.
- I will not engage in lengthy postmortems between hands and between rounds.
- I will keep cards in my hand until it is my turn to play.
- I will not take the cards of other players from the board after the play.
- I will remain at the table until the next round is called and will pass the boards immediately.
- I will learn to breathe, focus and enjoy myself.